Clearly Besotted Teaser Time - Day Three!

Hello!

Today I have my third card to share as part of the Clearly Besotted Stamps February sneak peeks.

My card features the new 'Hoppy Easter' stamp set. It is such a great set for Easter cards with some cute bunnies and easter eggs that can be decorated however you want! Super fun! ;)

XOXO



Supplies:



To create the card, I stamped and coloured the bunny with Copic markers and cut him out and then I stamped the egg onto a piece of glitter paper and cut it out. To make it look like the bunny was holding it, I cut along his arm so there was a spot to tuck the egg in.

I stamped the 'xoxo' from the Clearly Besotted 'Clearly Sentimental' stamp set onto a Simon Says Stamp talk bubble diecut. I adhered the bunny's ears onto the talk bubble and then adhered the whole piece onto the card with foam adhesive.

The area under the bunny is a piece of teal metallic paper with vellum over top and then two squares adhered on top of that. I love all the layers under the bunny.

Make sure to head over the Clearly Besotted blog for some awesome cards from Stephanie and links to even more awesomeness from the design team!

See you tomorrow for the last day of sneak peeks!!

Steph ;)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely A-DOR-A-BLE! What a wonderful showcase of the sweet bunny and the glittery egg is cuteness, plus!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love how your bunny is holding that giant glittery egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, you have bowled me over with your brilliance Stephanie - thanks a million (with a cherry on top), I think you're wonderful!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is the bunny holding the egg? gorgeous! :0)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS