New Look

I have been meaning to get this blog all cute and pretty for awhile now but time just kept getting away from me and up until a few days ago I had no idea about 'html'. I was completely clueless on how to get everything the way I wanted it to look.
But thanks to the wonderful and super sweet Emilie (who completely designed this blog and actually made me comfortable working with 'html') I have everything the way I want it and I am actually excited to blog again!

In my last post, I shared a layout I did for a class I am taking at 2 Peas called 'Sew Scrappy Happy' by Jen Johner. For four weeks Jen is giving us assignments to get us comfortable sewing on our projects. This week we had to add interactive elements to our pages using our sewing machines. For my layout I added two pockets and two lift flaps. It was such a fun layout to create and I love how it turned out.


I am getting so comfortable using my sewing machine now and I don't freak out every time I want to sew something. It is definitely not as hard as I thought it would be.

Stay tuned for a giveaway later this week to celebrate the new blog!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is wonderful. I love the grid design, and I love that you're sewing on your pages. Yay you!

    I've done it before, but I don't have my machine set up permanently... it's stowed in a bin, so it's a real effort to haul it out and then put it away. Hmmm... I wonder if I can find an easier way to do this. All your talk about sewing makes me think I need to revisit this whole sewing thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS