August Already?!?

Wow!
I cannot believe we are already done with July. This summer is flying by!

We have already started school shopping for supplies. I think this is the earliest we have ever started getting ready for a new school year. Kinda funny because this year the kids are going back to school later than they ever have before - September 8th!

And for my kids it can't come soon enough. They both love school. I hope they stay that way for a long time.

I am way behind in posting projects, so here a few random ones I have done recently:

Thinking Inking using Studio Sticky-back Canvas:


Hero Arts Monochromatic Challenge:


Thinking Inking using Alcohol Inks and Glass:


Thanks for stopping by!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS