Some New Cards

I have been on such a card kick lately. Still doing layouts, but finding that when I only have a small amount of time to create, a card is the perfect solution!

Thought I'd share some holiday cards I have made recently since this blog is soooo neglected. Gonna try and be better about that! :-)

Happy Holidays:


Season's Greetings:


Happy Holidays:


Merry Christmas:


I am loving creating with all of the fun Christmas lines this year. Just picked up the new October Afternoon 'Very Merry' collection pack and I can't wait to work on some cards!

On a completely random and non-craft related note - tonight is the 100th episode of Criminal Minds. Love this show and cannot wait to see it after seeing all of the previews. Anyone else a Criminal Minds fan? (Edited to add: Amazing episode but sooo sad! I bawled my eyes out!)

And on a final note, I want to wish all of my American friends a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy those turkey dinners!!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS