Birthday Celebration

It's Papertrey Ink's 3rd Year Anniversary and they are having all kinds of fun challenges and events on their blog to celebrate!

Today they challenged eveyone to use a printable design created by one of the nine stamp designers and make a card using it.

I used Becky Oehlers and Tiffany Pastor's designs on one card and created this:



And I just received a Papertry Ink order last week with the Blooming Button Bits stamp set (which I love!!) and wanted to share a card I created with it:



If you get a chance, make sure to stop by the Papertrey Ink blog and join in the celebration!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Stephanie! I love your creative work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this set, and I loooooove it - and I love this card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Stephanie.... where are you? Starting to fret a little....

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS