Baby Shower

I finally got my sister's baby shower scrapped... my niece is already 6 months old so I'm a little behind lol!! I decided to use Nichol's Start to Finish challenge from this past week to scrapbook a layout with a photo collage. I knew this would be a great way to get a lot of photos from the day onto one layout. I decided to size each picture to 1.5`square which allowed me to get 28 photos on one layout!
Super happy that I finally have this page completed for my albums.



(Supplies Used: Cardstock - WorldWin Papers; Patterned Paper - October Afternoon, Girl`s Paperie, Echo Park, My Mind`s Eye; Diecut Title - Silhouette America; Punches - Fiskars; tickers - KI Mmeories, October Afternoon; Stamps - Technique Tuesday (Ali Edwards); Ink - Tsukineko; Adhesive - Tombow)

I really like scrapbooking with photo collages for occasions such as this where a lot of photos get taken. Makes it easier to capture more moments from the day than a couple larger sized photos would.

Steph :-)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. wow... love this multiple photo LO, its gorgeous!!!
    Love hove you could fit all tose tiny photos in to one page.
    //Katarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an amazing layout!!!!
    love your clean style....it's so pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS