Products You Love

Another free class being offered at 2 Peas this year is 'Products You Love Every Which Way' with Shannon Tidwell. I am loving how much these classes are inspiring me to scrapbook again.
For this month, the challenge is to use border stickers on your layout:


I used the main border stickers to edge a large pocket I created to hold the program, tickets and a filmstrip of additional photos I created with my Silhouette.




(Supplies Used: Cardstock -WorldWin Papers / Core'dinations Cardstock; Patterned Paper - Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye; Border Stickers - October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey; Label Sticker - October Afternoon; Title and Filmstrip Diecuts - Silhouette; Mini Paper Clips & Staples - Tim Holtz; Calendar Diecut - Jenni Bowlin)

Have a great weekend!!
Steph :-)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS