Scrapbook Stamping

There is some new classes being introduced at Two Peas in a Bucket for 2011 and one of them is Scrapbook Stamping with Nichol Magouirk. Since I love to stamp on m cards and layouts, I knew I would definitely take part. This is the layout I did for the January class:


You can a full supply list here

This is my younger sister right after she had her first baby. I knew the Ali Edwards Sweet Baby stamp set would be perfect for this layout. I love incorprating stamping into layouts. It gives it more visual interest and allows you to add little details that bring the layout together.

I defintely suggest taking part in the class if you like stamping. You can find the full class details (with a pdf and a video) here.

Steph :-)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS