Stretch Your Sketch - January

The third free class being offered at 2 Peas for 2011 is 'Stretch Your Sketch' with Jen Gallacher. Another fun one because there is so much room for interpretation and doing your own thing, while still following the structure of a sketch as a starting point.

This is my layout for the January sketch which can be found here:


(Supplies Used: Cardstock - WorldWin Papers, Wasau; Patterned Paper - Echo Park; Dicut Title - Silhouette; Stickers - Echo Park, October Afternoon; Tiny Attacher - Tim Holtz; White Gel Pen - Uni-ball Signo)

For my layout I flipped the sketch sideways and used one less photo. This is our first winter with our puppy and I wanted to document how much she loves running and jumping around in the snow with the kids. This month's sketch worked perfect for the photos I had.

Have a great weekend!

Steph :-)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS