Cousins - Jillibean Soup

Just sharing one of my Jillibean Soup layouts for this month. I seriously love working with their product....such great designs and colours....I am never at a loss for ideas. :-)


Supplies Used:
Cardstock - WorldWin Papers
Patterned Paper, Corrugated Letters, Diecuts - Jillibean Soup
Tiny Attacher & Mini Clips - Tim Holtz

I'll be back this weekend with another Jillibean Soup layout.
Does anyone have any fun plans for National Scrapbooking Day this Saturday? I'll probably squeeze some crafting time in somewhere. I'm really hoping for nice weather though so we can head down to the beach to explore and look for treasures. :-)
I hope everyone has fun with whatever they have planned!

Steph :-)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS