Welcome Baby

I love the new patterned paper that Technique Tuesday released called 'Perspectives' with patterns by Ali Edwards. The papers paired with AE stamps and Studio AE stamps make layouts and cards come together so easily. As soon as I saw the papers I knew I wanted to use them with a grouping of photos I had printed of my brother-in-law and niece. I created the photo collage using a Kerri Bradford storyboard template. I was a little worried that the papers wouldn't look 'girly' enough, but I love how it ended up turning out.




Supplies Used:
Cardstock - WorldWin Papers
Stamps - Technique Tuesday AE (Life In Pictures, Favorite Memories / Studio AE (It's In The Details)
Inks - Jenni Bowlin (Chili Powder, Spice Tin), Colorbox (Frost White)
Digital Cutting Tool and Designs - Silhouette America
Veneer Butterflies - Studio Calico

I definitely recommend Technique Tuesday's new patterned papers. They are made of the same great quality that their stamps are and the patterns are awesome! And they are such a great company with amazing people. Makes using their products that much better! :-)

Happy Tuesday!
Steph :-)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS