Summer Card Camp Week 4


I can't believe we are at the last week of summer card camp! Thanks to Jennifer and Kristina and all of the guest designers for a fun and inspirational 4 weeks.

This is my card for week 4:


Supplies Used: Authentique patterned paper, Neenah Cardstock, Tim Holtz Distress Stain & Flower Dies, My Favorite Things Butterfly Diecut and Felt, Ali Edwards Stamp, Stampin Up Ink, Spellbinders Die, Signo White Pen, Button (made with Ice Resin & Distress Ink Refill), Mold Muse Molds, Flowers, Thread

I finally got some ice resin and molds from Mold Muse to make some fun buttons and flowers. I've only made one batch so far (the button on the flower was created using Broken China Distress Ink and Frost White Chalk Ink mixed into the resin). I can't wait to create more fun embellishments. I also used Jennifer's finger inking technique to create the flower (I cut it out with a Tim Holtz flower die and used Peeled Paint, Broken China and Faded Jeans Distress ink to ink it up)

Hope your having a great Sunday. It's Big Brother day!!

Steph :-)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS