Summer Fun

This layout went up on the Jillibean Soup blog yesterday. I love the Watermelon Gazpacho collection! So great for all the summer photos I have waiting to be put on a layout. And the colours are some of my favourites!





I am so glad it's Friday! Its been a really long, emotional week for me. And unfortunately, due to some things that I have been dealing with this week, I had to postpone documenting a 'Week in the Life.' I definitely plan on doing it in the future...I was really enjoying it. And I think for the 2 days I did capture I'll do a page about everyday life for us and include the thoughts and photos that we collected as a family.

Its a long weekend in Canada, so I am really looking forward to some family time.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Steph :-)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS