Elle's Studio - Sketch Thursday

I played along with the sketch this week on the Elle's Studio blog. The challenge was to work with this sketch based off of Susan Weinroth's layout from the October gallery:


I created a layout of Caitlyn from her school play last year. The photos aren't the greatest due to horrible lighting in the school, but it was important to me that it be included in her album. She loves participating in the school play and she is soooo good at it. So proud of her every year she does it! :-) Anyways, this is the layout I created:


I kept the basic design of the sketch and just changed out some of the elements. You can see a full supply list at the Elle's Studio blog here.

And make sure to check out the rest of Susan's gallery here. She is the guest designer for October and her projects are amazing as always!! :-)

Steph :-)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS