Elle's Studio November Inspiration Gallery

Hey everyone!

Today the November Inspiration gallery went live at Elle's Studio so I wanted to share the projects I created this month. I did a layout and a card both Christmas themed. I love love love the new holiday tags that Elle designed this year! So perfect for holiday projects and cards and layouts. Oh and great for December Daily albums too!

Christmas Tradition Layout





Merry Christmas Card


And as always don't forget to check out the full design team gallery here, including some great projects from November guest designer Nichol Magouirk.

In other crafty news, I finally completed my foundation pages in my December Daily album tonight. So excited for the holidays and to document our family memories in December. :-) 
I'm hoping to share my foundation pages on my blog next week as long as I get a chance to photograph it this weekend.

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Steph :-)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS