Teacher Notecards

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share the notecards I created for the kids teachers this year. I started making these notecard sets a few years ago. I like that its something they can use and has that personal touch. And my kids have had pretty awesome teachers so far in their academic careers so I really like being able to say thank you whenever possible.
This year I had 2 dilemmas when trying to come up with a design... a male teacher and a repeat teacher. I wasn't sure about a notecard set for a guy teacher but then I thought, they need to write notes too right? And my son has the same teacher that my daughter had the first year I did the cards so I wanted to come up with a design that was different from the first ones.

So this is what I came up with:



I kept the design pretty simple so it would work for both a guy and girl. And to make the notecards even a little cooler, I added book titles that the teacher actually likes. Thought it was a fun personal touch. :-) For the rest of the books, I just used different stamps that I thought worked well for the book spines. And the awesome book diecuts are from one of my favourite This & That kits from Kerri Bradford. I LOVE her diecuts and kits. I definitely recommend her store if you have a diecutting machine like the Silhouette. I really like her titles for my layouts - use them all the time.

Supplies:
InLinkz.com

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back in couple days with my projects featuring the Simon Says Stamp July Card kit and a chance for you to win your own July card kit! Can't wait to share! :-)

Steph :-)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. These are BRILLIANT and so adorable! Serious swoon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely notes. What a great thoughtful idea.

    Clara Palacios

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS