Simon Says Stamp Blog Feature - Sneak Peek

Hello!!

I am currently out of town on a much needed crafty weekend with friends, but I wanted to pop in quick and let you know that I have a card on the Simon Says Stamp blog today featuring both Simon Says Stamp exclusives and Hero Arts products.

And it features two of my favourite puppies, Simon and Simone!! ;-)




You can see the blog post here for the full card and a little bit of information on how I made it.

I'll be back in a few days - hopefully with a bunch of projects to share that I created this weekend!!

Steph ;-)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. I saw the card on SSS's blog today - I love it! And, wow, 3 layers! It looks awesome. I think I want to get that skyline die now - drat! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS