Shine Bright

Hey everyone!!

Today I have a card to share that uses gold again!
I know - who would have thought right?!? ;)

I have had the Tsukineko Delicata Golden Glitz ink for awhile (because I love how pretty it looked online) but it has been sitting in a drawer untouched. So I decided to get it out and make a card using it. And rather than small touches of it here and there, which wouldn't show just how awesome this ink is, I decided to go bold and use a larger stamp image as the focus of the card.

The image I chose is the butterfly from the Basic Grey/Hero Arts Butterflies & Print set. I love how big the butterfly is and it has some great detail! ;)
I used a sentiment from the Mama Elephant Bling stamp set and completed the card with a strip of black and white striped Shape N' Tape from Lifestyle crafts and a small heart cut out with a Simon Says Stamp heart die.

Shine Bright




Supplies:





I love how much the gold stands out with the touches of black on the card. And the ink is so shimmery and bold in real life. I wish it could be captured better in a photo. ;)

Thanks for stopping by -
Be back soon!

Steph ;)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS