Clearly Besotted Teaser Time - Day Four!

Hello and welcome to the last day of the Clearly Besotted Stamps February sneak peeks on my blog! You can see the full reveal of products on the Clearly Besotted blog here.

For my last card, I am featuring stamps and dies from the Superstar set! There are so many great star images in this one - different sizes with lot's of different designs. I love the possibilities! ;)

Reach For The Stars



Supplies:





The two bigger stars are diecut out of the white cardstock, and then I added the smaller silver embossed stars in the center of them with foam adhesive. The whole white panel is adhered directly onto the Sea Glass card base.

I completed the simple design by adding the stamped sentiment as well as some additional stars and the circles and dots with some different colours.

Thanks so much for stopping by this week and sharing in the Clearly Besotted sneak peeks. And a huge thank you to Stephanie and the whole Clearly Besotted design team for having me along again this month!! Love sharing the excitement of the new releases and being amongst such awesome talent!

Steph ;)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie, I love your creation, fabulous as always hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS