Thanks A Bunch Card | Masked Stamping

Hello and happy Wednesday!

Today I have a card to share that uses a couple of stamps from a newer stamp company called Altenew. I really love the designs that they've released so far and I'm excited to what else they'll be releasing down the road.

For my card today, I did some masked stamping to create a one-layer cluster of flowers that I could colour with my Copic markers. I love the bold, thick outline on the flowers in the Hennah Elements stamp set and knew they would look great stamped in black and coloured with rich, vibrant colours.

I first stamped all of the flowers on Eclipse masking paper and cut them out. Then I decided how I wanted to position my flowers and started stamping with the flower I wanted to be in the front. Then I placed the mask over top of it and stamped the next flower. I continued doing this until I had all the flowers stamped. It is so fun to remove each of the masks and see the stamped image you've created underneath - that's the best part! ;)


To create my sentiment, I used another stamp set from Altenew called Label Love that mimics the look of labels from a Dymo label maker. I love the look of these stamps... they look so much like the real thing! I stamped it in Black Onyx Versafine ink so I would get a nice solid impression.


I love the Copic colours I used on this card and decided that I did want a little dimension instead of keeping the card one layer. So I stamped another flower, coloured it in and then adhered it onto the flower cluster with foam adhesive. I added a touch of glitter with a glitter pen, some glossy accents to the flower centers and some white dots to parts of the flowers and leaves for a little dimension. ;)

Supplies:


Thanks for stopping by!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

8 comments:

  1. Those colors are gorgeous, Steph, and your masking is sheer perfection! Love this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Stephanie. Your colours are the perfect combo and the masking is faultless. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I have that stamp!! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the masked flowers and the coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO beautiful!! I just pinned it on one of the Altenew Pinterest boards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I just love your colouring and this stamp set is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Using Adobe Photoshop you can also create HDR photos http://hdreditingsoftware.com/ its very easy and you don't need any professional skills, try to and I'm sure you'll like it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS