You and Me | Creative Sentiment Stamping

Hello and happy Friday!

Today I have a card that features a couple of stamp sets from Winnie & Walter and a creative way to stamp a sentiment to make it personal and fun!

I love the large scripty fonts and the smaller type fonts in The Big, The Bold and You stamp set. There are a ton of possibilities with this set and you can easily create so many great sayings. One of the things I like to do with this set, is to combine the two fonts in fun, unique ways. 


For this card, I used the space around the extended 'u' to stamp the rest of my sentiment. And to make it even more fun, I stamped the smaller words with green ink instead of the same black that I used for 'you'.

I love the fun design and the contrast in colours. I had no idea in mind for this card past the sentiment, so when I had that done I had to figure out the rest of the card design. I decided to use the Big Bang Confetti stamp set, some sequins and some gems to fill in the space around the sentiment.


After I had everything stamped, I went over all the little diamonds and the larger part of the sentiment with a clear glitter pen.

I originally had this as a one layer card with just a white card base, but I felt like it looked too washed out. I decided to cut it down and add it to a Simon Says Stamp Green Apple card base with a thin black border on each edge.

Before I added the stamped panel, I stamped the green card base with the Thin Stripes background stamp from Impression Obsession with the coordinating Green Apple ink. I love the detail it adds to the finished card! ;)

Supplies:


Thanks for stopping by!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Love this pop of green and the selective sentiment stamping.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS