Bright Sunshiney Day! | Creating a Scene

Hello and happy Wednesday! Today I have a card to share that features a great summery scene using stamps and dies from Mama Elephant and Lawn Fawn. I love mixing fun products together to create fun new looks and I love how fun and carefree this card turned out! ;)

I started with a base piece of white cardstock that I stamped the sun rays on from the My Sunshine stamp set from Mama Elephant and then added each element on top to create the scene.

I used the Landscape Trio dies to do the grassy hills and clouds, and I cut everything from the Femme Frames dies so they all had the same edge. I love how uniform it makes everything!

To complete the card, I added a hot air balloon from the Lawn Fawn Blue Skies stamp set and scattered some stamped birds from the Life is Good stamp set.

Those birds may be small but they are one of my fav new stamps! You can use them in so many ways and they are the perfect size for smaller spaces that just need something extra! I love how much detail they added to this card! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. I also use elements from various stamp sets. Your card just oozes with sweetness! I love the stitched borders on all of the pieces. Thanks for the inspiration .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright, happy and so beautifully created! Love this card, Steph!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS