Can't Wait to Hug You | Creating a Scene with Dies and Stamps

Hello and happy Monday! Today I have a card to share that features a fun scene that I created with stamps and dies. I started off with the little girl stamp from the Mama Elephant In My Heart stamp set and then added a scene behind her with some scenic stamps and dies that I thought went well together. ;)

It is so fun to just play around with products and slowly watch the scene come together as you add new pieces to it. I love how it looks like she's standing on hills of grass with the tree and cityscape behind her in the distance.

The great papers from the Bo Bunny Lemonade collection are the perfect colours and designs for scenes like this because they work so well for the sky and grass. And how cute is that little girl paired with that sentiment from the Hero Arts Lil Hoot stamp set?!? They go so well together! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS