Erin Condren Life Planner | Custom Inserts & Winners!

Hello and happy Saturday!! Today I have another post that focuses on my Erin Condren Life Planner and more specifically the custom inserts that I create to use inside my planner. I shared a post here sharing how I use my planner and some of my favourite accessories and I got some questions about the inserts, so I thought I would do a more detailed post showing them.


I like to create both customized and fun inserts for my planner... some are more for functionality and need and some are just for the great quotes or designs and patterns. The main thing about the inserts that I create is that I laminate them so they can be reused over and over again!

I have a Scotch 3M Thermal laminator and I LOVE this machine! I use it for my inserts, but I also use it for things I want to save from my kids school years, and special cards or photos that I want to protect. It's relatively inexpensive and well worth the investment in my house... it gets used a lot lol!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0010JEJPC/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0010JEJPC&linkCode=as2&tag=stephklauc-20&linkId=PDF6HA6S5SU7GRQ3

You can see how I create the inserts in the video below which shows in more detail how the laminator works and how to punch the custom holes. And since it's a little time intensive to create the custom inserts, I also show how to create inserts using the new Erin Condren coil clips, which takes a lot less time. ;)


I also wanted to share my new organizing bags for my planner. I am in love with Orla Kiely bags from Target and when I saw Jen show how great the Life Planner fits inside the weekender bag, I knew I had to have it. I love bags and boxes and containers that keep me more organized! ;)

These are some of my favourite pieces that I have from the collection (not all designs are still available, but they all rock!). Pictured above is the 3 piece purse kit, the beauty organizer and the weekender. They are such great quality with fun colourful designs! ;)

And here's a closer look at the weekender open with my Life Planner on one side, my On-The-Go Notebook on the other side and my pens and accessories in the middle. I also tuck the largest bag from the 3 piece purse collection inside here and it holds all of my flat accessories (my stickers and stamps).



And don't forget that if you're a first time shopper at Erin Condren and want to save $10 off your first order, you can use my referral link here!

Supplies



Winners!!

Now let's announce some winners from this post!

My Favourite Planner Accesories: Tracey McNeely
Simon Says Stamp $25 Gift Card: Deb (Focused on the Magic)
Erin Condren $25 Gift Card: Andrene Smith

Huge congrats to the winners - I've contacted all of you!! ;)

Thank you so much to everyone for stopping by and sharing how you use your planners! Love all the great ideas and knowing there's a whole bunch of us planner nerds out there! ;) ;)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. Another very informative post, Steph - thank you! Now I'm gonna need to go take a look at those bags at Target - so cute! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are tempting me once again. ;) I already bought the teacher planner through your referral link and now I'm trying to decide if I need a laminator, lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS