Thanks A Bunch | Copic Colouring

Hello and happy Friday! Today I have a card to share that features Copic colouring. I am no expert when it comes to Copic colouring, but I do love to experiment with colours on my stamped images. ;)

I used the Sweet Rose stamp set from Clearly Besotted and stamped each piece of the rose and the vase until I was happy with the image. I wanted to keep it pretty simple.

When I stamped the flower stem, it wasn't as long as I wanted it, so I used a black marker and carefully extended it to the bottom of the vase.  When I coloured in the water in the vase, I made sure to use some darker colour and some grey for shading at the bottom to make it look more realistic.

Once I had the rose completely coloured, I added some clear glitter to the areas under each petal on the rose and stamped on the sentiment from the Avery Elle Thanks a Bunch stamp set. I also added some grey under the vase for some shadow.

To add a little more detail to the card, I coloured an additional petal from the same flower image and cut it out to make it look like a petal was falling off of the rose. A few sequins and gems and the card was finished!

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

5 comments:

  1. Such perfect colors, this card is a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring. Love the effect with the water at the base of the vase, very clever. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Stephanie. I love your colour choices and your colouring is fab. Not inked up my Sweet Rose set yet...may have to now! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the SOFT color you were able to achieve!! WOWOWOWOWOW! Well done!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS