MFT December Release Countdown | Day 4

Hello! Welcome to Day 4 of the countdown to the December release from My Favorite Things! Today I have a card to share with you that I created with the new Wild for You stamp set and die-namics!


I am in love with this Pure Innocence girl image! I love that she looks like she's ready to head out and explore the world!
I coloured her in with Copic markers in blues to try and make it look like she was wearing a jean dress.

Once I had her coloured, I added a grass area for her to stand on by diecutting one of the Stitched Snow Drifts out of white cardstock and colouring it with green Copic markers. I then added some green leaves behind her with a new die-namics set that will be released later this week! ;)

I used Sno Cone ink and an ink blending tool to add some colour to the sky and then I added the sentiment directly onto the card with a fun speech bubble border around it - that will be released later this week too!

I added some glitter to parts of her outfit once I had it all assembled, because every explorer needs a glittery outfit, right?!? ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by for day 4 of the MFT New Release countdown! The new release products will officially be available on the My Favorite Things website at 10pm EST on December 2, 2014! Yay!!

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for today's full product reveal, giveaways and links to lot's of amazing projects from the other MFT creative team designers! ;)

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

14 comments:

  1. I love the scene you created and those leaf are perfect to complete the scene. She is so cute and love MFT. I see I have new dies to get..lol Love the quality of their products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card creation and so beautiful colored,great! Thank you for this gorgeous inspiration,
    hugs die waldfee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable....I dream of having your coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, Steph! Your coloring is beautiful and love the addition of the fern leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your little "denim" dress, very original. Thanks for sharing your card with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card - love the safari girl.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blending on the foliage on this card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the leaves and how you used them Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the leaves and how you used them Great card.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS