MFT January Release Rewind

Hello and welcome to the MFT January Release Rewind! I have a couple more cards to share today using the My Favorite Things January release! The full release is available now for purchase here.

My first card uses the new Straight to my Heart Die-namics and the new All My Love Die-namics. I cut out a heart from Lavender Fields cardstock and from the Primitive White panel and added the purple one into the open area.

Then I ran it through my diecut machine with the Be Mine die-namics so it would cut out the saying within the heart. I removed the cut out piece and replaced it with a piece that I had cut with dark silver glitter paper.


I added a sentiment under the heart from the Smitten with You stamp set and then added the whole panel to a mat of purple and silver glitter paper. I also added some sequins to add a little more detail.

My second card uses the new Pierced Heart die-namics with Blu Raspberry and Bubblegum felt. I cut out two hearts in different sizes and layered them on top of one another. Then I added a button in the center with some white string.

I stamped the sentiment underneath the heart with the new All My Love stamp set and added sequins to this card as well. I love how sequins add that little extra without being too much on the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by again for another look at the new January release products. I can't wait to see what everyone creates with all of the awesome new products!!

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful cards, love the new dies and stamps. Your 2nd card looks stunning! I would love to lift that someday. Thanks for sharing! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first card. Filling a space with a different paper makes for a great looking card. And people think you have spent hours working on it.
    The colors and layering on the second card is so pretty
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kinda lovin' that "heart-felt" card, Stephanie!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love these colors great cards

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS