Warm Winter Wishes | Winnie & Walter

Hello! I'm back today with another challenge card for Winnie & Walter's 1st birthday celebration. The month is coming to an end, so make sure to head on over to the Winnie & Walter blog to take part in the challenges!



Today's card was made for Heather's colour challenge, which includes white, blue, aqua/mint and silver. I love this mix of colours and had fun combining them on my card design.


I kept the card very muted in colour and just added small pops of the blue, mint and silver against the almost all white card. For some added dimension, I added white diecut snowflakes onto the white card base for a subtle tone on tone effect.


I heat embossed the sentiment with WOW embossing powders (Platinum Glitter and Blueberry) for the silver and blue, and added a strip of mint cardstock underneath the sentiment area on the card. I also added some sequins on the front of the card for some added detail.
 
I'll be back later this week with more fun for Winnie & Walter's 1st birthday celebration! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS