One Layer Card | Create a Smile Stamps

Hello! Today I have a card  and video to share that features the Bad Day stamp set from Create a Smile stamps. I love the adorable monster images in this set and decided to use one of them to create a one layer card using additional images from the set.

I stamped the monster image onto white cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink and then masked him off by adding a second stamped monster that I cut out, directly on top. I then stamped the umbrella over the mask so it looks like the monster is holding it.

Once I had the masking part finished, I stamped the cloud images and then coloured everything in with copic markers.  I also added glossy accents to the raindrops, the monsters eyelids and the top part of the umbrella for some extra detail.

I diecut the stamped piece with a stitched fishtail banner from My Favorite Things and adhered it to a piece of pool layering paper from Hero Arts. I stamped the sentiment directly under the banner and added the entire piece to a grey cardstock mat.

I completed the card by adding the finished piece to a white card base with foam adhesive and then added sequins and silver stickles for some dimension since the card is pretty flat.

You can watch the video below to see how I created the card:



Supplies 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

6 comments:

  1. What a FUN Card!!! :-) I LOVE the design and the colors that you used!! THANKS for sharing the video too and have a Fabulous Week!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN Card!!! :-) I LOVE the design and the colors that you used!! THANKS for sharing the video too and have a Fabulous Week!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card. He's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so sweet. I love those stamps from createasmilestamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS