MFT | April Creative Construction with Blueprints

Hello! Today I have a card to share that I created for the My Favorite Things Creative Construction with Blueprints challenge for April. This is a challenge each month where we focus on some of the Blueprints die-namics and create cards based on the blueprints sketches and by mixing them up for fun new designs!

For my card I used a lot of pieces from Blueprints 8 as well as one of the sketches that goes with it. I kept my design pretty similar to the sketch but did change it up a bit to make it my own. ;)

I love all of the great pieces that come in the Blueprints 8 die-namics. There are so many great card designs you could create with this set alone! For my card, I used the small rectangle piece as well as the scallop border, the friend border and the small banner flag. 

I also used the stitched rectangle with one rounded edge from Blueprints 22 as well as the thin rectangle from that set for my sentiment.

I love the aqua, pink, gray and kraft colour combination that I used on this card and all of the fun little elements. They seem to work so well together for this card design.

Make sure to head over the the MFT blog today to see more fun card designs using these Blueprints die-namics. Then you can challenge yourself to get creatively constructive with blueprints! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS