MFT June Ingenious Inking

Hello and welcome to the June My Favorite Things Ingenious Inking challenge. This month we're using Copic markers with our favourite MFT images to create colourful, vibrant card designs. I decided to pair my Copic colouring with some water colouring to create my scene. ;)

I stamped the girl and dog image with MFT Black Licorice Hybrid ink and then coloured them in with Copic markers. Once I had them all coloured, I fussy cut the image out so I could adhere it to my background piece.

I used Peerless watercolours to create my background. I first stamped the same image onto watercolour paper and then I painted on the grass and sky. I let it completely dry and then adhered the cut out stamped piece on top with liquid glue and stamped the sentiment underneath with black ink.

I diecut the finished panel using the largest Stitched Rectangle die and then I adhered it onto a Grout Gray cardstock mat before adhering it to the white card base. I also added some clear sparkle to her dress for a little shimmer.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog to see what the other designers created this month with stamps and Copic markers. ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love how you paired the two mediums. Her hair is perfect! Love how you were able to blend the Copics to make black hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I agree, her hair is so perfect!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS