MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints | July 2015

Hello and welcome to My Favorite Things Creative Construction with Blueprints post for July! This month we've been celebrating MFT's 9th birthday and we're not done yet. For this month's blueprints challenge we're using the Tag Builder's Blueprints to create fun birthday tags! I love how quick and easy you can make tags using these unique die sets.

I decided to use the tags in the Tag Builder 3 set. At first glance this set looks like it only works for love themed tags, but I wanted to show that you can definitely mix it up! I cut the scalloped tag from Sno Cone cardstock to use as the base of my tag.

Once I had the base, I added a clown image from the Clowning Around set that I coloured and diecut with the coordinating die. I used lot's of bright colours to colour him in so he would really stand out and look bright and cheery for a birthday gift.

I also cut out the UR Cool words from that come in the Tag Builder set and attached it along with the clown, to the top of the tag with a silver eyelet. I don't use eyelets much anymore, but they are still my favourite way to finish a tag.

I completed the tag by adding a thin white ribbon through the eyelet and stamping a sentiment on the back from the the Birthday Bears stamp set. I put the sentiment right in the center so there is still lot's of room to write the to: and from: on the tag.

Make sure to head over the the MFT blog today to see more fun card designs using these Blueprints die-namics. Then you can challenge yourself to get creatively constructive with blueprints! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS