MFT September Die-namics Design - Flowers & Foliage

Hello and welcome to the September My Favorite Things Die-namics Design challenge! This month we are focusing our card designs on all of the awesome flower and leaf die-namics that MFT has to offer. 

Since we are transitioning into fall this week, I decided to use the Falling Leaves die-namics for my card design to create a fall themed thank you card.


I diecut all of my leaves out of smooth white cardstock and then added ink to all of them using an ink blending tool and MFT dye inks. I used Coral Crush and Persimmon, Lemon Chiffon and Lemon Drop and Sno Cone and Blu Raspberry. I'm pretty sure there are no such thing as aqua leaves, but I love the way it looks with the corals and yellows so I went with it lol! ;)

Once I had the leaves all inked, I diecut a stitched rectangle from white cardstock and then lightly added a brick pattern to the center area with the English Brick Wall stencil and Grout Gray ink. I lightly went over the stencil with an ink blending tool until I had the bricks the intensity I wanted them and then I adhered the panel to a Grout Gray card base.

I added all of the leaves on top of the brick design and used foam adhesive for the top maple leaf. I stamped a sentiment with the Label Maker Sentiments stamp set and adhered it on the top leaf. I finished the card by adding glitter to some of the leaves and adding clear sequins around the leaf cluster on the card front.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog today to see what the rest of the design team came up with for this months Die-namics Design challenge. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Winner

I also have to announce the winner of the Simon Says Stamp October card kit. Congrats to Paulette S! Please email me your contact info and I'll get your kit out to you! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

  1. Love those clustered leaves..so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite color combos and it looks AMAZING on these leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors, Stephanie! Love the way you positioned the leaves too, it reminds me of those kalidescope toys, that I enjoyed so much as a kid. LOL
    Thanks so much for the SSS October card kit. I've emailed you. I appreciate all that you do and share. Your crafting has been a great blessing to me this year!
    http://paulettesprettypapercrafts dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS