MFT Die-namics Design | October 2015

Hello and welcome the My Favorite Things Die-namics Design challenge for October! This month we’re feeling festive creating die-cut delights for the season. Get in gear for Christmas crafting and get a jumpstart on your card making - Die-namics make it a breeze to quickly create everything you need to build that card stash in a hurry and our team is sharing the inspiration to get started.

For my card I used the Pierced Snowflakes die-namics to create a tone-on-tone background. I kept the card very soft with mostly white and a touch of Sno Cone for some colour.

I first diecut a bunch of snowflakes from the Pierced Snowflakes die-namics and then I glued them all to a white cardstock panel. I started in the bottom corner and added snowflakes until I had the whole piece covered. Once I was done, I diecut the panel using a stitched rectangle die to give it a finished look.

I adhered the snowflake panel to a Sno Cone cardstock mat and then adhered that to a top folding white card base. 

I diecut an extra snowflake and adhered it to the card front with foam adhesive. I added a sentiment from the Winter Wonderland stamp set stamped onto a banner and adhered it under the snowflake with a Sno Cone button on top to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to visit the MFT blog to see what the other design team members created for this months Die-namics Design challenge. ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. Wowser! That is gorgeous - I love the white on white with a little bit of blue. Beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white on white here, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS