Hello Card | Emboss Resist with Ink

Hey everyone! Today I have a card ( and video) to share that I created featuring embossed resist with Distress inks. I played around with some colour combinations and decided to use a new favourite combo: Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers. I think they look so awesome together! ;)

To create this card, I stamped the Garden Flourish background stamp onto a piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then used ink blending tools to add the three distress ink colours to the embossed panel. I just gradually added each colour until I had the entire panel covered and completely blended. 

Once the inking was done, I used the Tsukineko Sparkle Shimmer Spritz (my new favourite sparkly thing ever!!) and sprayed it over the entire panel. The end result = the most awesome sparkly shine ever... it almost looks like tiny reflective glass in the light. 

For the sentiment, I used the Hero Arts Hello stamp and cut set to diecut the word hello from black and silver sparkle cardstock and adhered them together, creating a shadow with the black word. I then stamped the rest of the sentiment onto black cardstock, heat embossed it with white embossing powder and trimmed it down.

I adhered both parts of the sentiment to the card and added some silver thres underneath. I also added some clear sequins and a strip of black sparkle cardstock to the left side of the card base. 

You can see how I created the card in the video below:



Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS