MFT Jungle Friends | April Card Kit

Hello! Today I have a card to share that I created with the new My Favourite Things Jungle Friends card kit! This fun, jungle themed kit includes everything you need to make a ton of cards including a stamp set, 2 die-namics sets, patterned paper, cardstock, and 1 package of Spin & Slide discs.

And the best part... everything is perfectly coordinated together so all you have to do is create! The kit officially releases tomorrow night at 10pm and you can find all the details about the kit and how it works on the MFT blog.

For my card today I used the kit products to create an outodoor scene with pink elephants. ;) I love pink elephants... even if they don't exist in real life lol! 

I diecut the elephants, grass and water pieces from white cardstock and then used distress inks and an ink blending tool to add colour to all of the pieces. I love adding colour this way because you can easily add shading and dimension.

Once I had all of the pieces covered in ink, I spritzed some water on them (since distress inks react to water) to create a fun distressed look. 

I adhered all of the pieces onto a white cardstock panel that I lightly inked with blue ink (for the sky) and then I adhered the entire panel onto a grey card base. I completed the card by stamping the sentiment onto the sky area with black ink and adding black gems for the elephants eyes.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with another card to share from the new Jungle Friends card kit. Don't forget to head over to the MFT blog for all of the details on this fun new kit and to see more samples from the creative team! ;)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

29 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous card Stephanie! MFT has outdone themselves with April's Card Kit, so much fun to have. Thanks for sharing your creation as I do love the depth of colour you have achieved. One to aspire too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! Love this cutest scene with cute elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love distress inks! You get the most amazing effects using them. What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the pink elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, pink elephants! :) Love them!
    Hugs Elchi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pink elephants. ..so cute . 💟

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute...like the coloring & spritzing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute...like the coloring & spritzing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ... these pink elephants really have that wow factor! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE these bright pink elephants! ADORABLE!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cutest pink elephants I ever did see. All the MFT designers are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cutest pink elephants I ever did see. All the MFT designers are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. how perfectly cute. love the water drops

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable pink elephants! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable pink elephants! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Such great colors! I love the saying!

    ReplyDelete
  17. An amazing job. The pink elephants are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the bright colors of the distress inks! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What? Pink elephants don't exist in real life??? Say it ain't so! ;-) I love them in pink too, and these guys are too cute. Love the black gem eyes and the river you made for them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your pink elephants, they made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your pink elephants, they made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The best kind of pink elephants! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those happy colors really bring your card to life in a fun way! Great design - you really can't help but smile at this card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Totally awesome pink elephants (card)!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS