MFT Camp Create | Day 5

Hello and welcome to day five of the MFT Camp Create summer camp event! I can't believe we're at the last day of camp already... this week flew by! 

Every day this week we're going back to summer camp to hang out, be inspired and win prizes!! I am so excited to be a part of such a fun event and can't wait to share this week's projects with you! I hope you'll take part and share your creations on the MFT blog.
For the last day of camp we're shaking it up! Literally! We're headed to the arts and crafts cabin with our sequins and sead beeds in hand to create shaker window cards! ;)

Window shaker cards are a little different than regular shaker cards because they let you see right through the card just like a window. I used the End of the Rainbow die-namics to create cloud window on all the layers of the card. I then turned the cloud on the back panel into a shaker by adhering two pieces of vellum together with sequins sandwiched in between.

I decorated the front panel of the card with an aqua and silver sparkle rainbow and added some additional white clouds (the ones that I had cut out for the windows) for detail. I also added some pink ink to the panel to add a bit more colour to the card.

You can head over to the MFT Stamps blog here to see a video sharing how I created the card and for a chance to participate in each day of camp earn badges and be eligible to win a $150 GC to the MFT online store!

Thank you so much for joining us at Camp Create this week!! We'll see you later this summer for some more camping fun!! ;) ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS