MFT Colour Challenge #48

Hello and welcome to the newest My Favorite Things colour challenge. This week we're using a couple of shades of purple, mixed with aqua and green in our card designs.

I kept things somewhat simple on my card and created a rectangle focal point on the bottom right corner of the card front. I used the Spring Garden die-namics set to create a flower pot using all 4 of this week's colours. I also stamped some dot detail behind the flower using the lightest purple and then matted the panel onto an aqua cardstock mat.

I stamped a simple sentiment underneath the design and I added some sequins to the flower centers for a bit of detail and dimension.

Before adhering the panel to my card front, I stamped a diagonal stripe pattern on the Grout Gray card base with Versamark ink so it wouldn't look so plain behind the flower. 

Make sure to head over to the MFT challenge blog here to see this weeks colour challenge and to take part by sharing a card you've created with these fun colours. ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS