MFT Release Replay | July 2016

Hello and welcome to a fun MFT feature, where the creative team re-visits the monthly release and creates a card or project with the new products. I love the July release and couldn't wait to use the new products to make another card. ;)

For my card I used the new Big Birthday Balloons die-namics to create a balloon filled card front! ;) I love the sizes and shapes of the balloons in this set and know I will get a lot of use out of them.
I diecut all of the balloons from white cardstock and used distress ink and an ink blending tool to add colour to each of the balloons. Once I had all of the colour on, I spritzed water onto all of the balloons and dabbed it off with a paper towel to give them a splotchy distressed look.

I adhered them all flat onto the cardstock panel except for the pink balloon in the front that was adhered with foam adhesive. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and then used a pen and ruler to draw on all of the balloon strings.

I adhered the finished panel to a pink top-folding card base and scattered some clear sequins onto the card front. I also added some clear glitter pen to all of the balloons to make them sparkle. ;)

Thanks for stopping by for the July Release Replay. Make sure to check out the MFT blog for more cards created by the awesomely talented MFT creative team. ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS