MFT Camp Create 3 | Bonfire

Hello and welcome to a special bonus in Camp Create session 3 -  a bonfire!! Who doesn't love a bonfire at camp?!? Where I live, we have bonfires almost every weekend, but we are currently under a fire ban due to extreme heat and dry weather. SO I'm super excited to have an online one... I'll take it lol! ;)

And what's a bonfire without a nighttime craft activity by firelight?! We have a special camp activity craft just for the bonfire and it has an exclusive prize!! And the prize is awesome! 

For the camp activity tonight, we are creating one-layer cards using masking. I used the You're Rawr-some stamp set to create a one-layer card for kids that kind of looks like a page from a colouring book! ;)

I stamped and masked all of my images onto a single panel of cardstock and then coloured everything in with Copic markers. Once I had all of the stamping and colouring done, I traced around all of the images with a black marker to make them bolder like they were from a colouring book.

Head over to the MFT blog here to see all the camp fire fun and the video for tonight's craft. You'll also see the awesome prize package worth almost $200 just by participating in the bonfire challenge! Happy camping!

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. My sister and I both love this card and had to get this set because of it. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS