MFT Camp Create 3 | Day 1

Hello and welcome back to MFT Camp Create! Every day this week we're going back to summer camp to hang out, be inspired and win prizes!! I am so excited to be a part of such a fun event and can't wait to share this week's projects with you! I hope you'll take part and share your creations on the MFT blog

For today's camp activity, we're going completely monochromatic in our card designs! And don't just limit yourself to inks and cardstock... grab some glitter, patterned paper and anything else you can find in the colour you decide to work with! ;)
For my card design, I started with a piece of Summer Splash cardstock and the coordinating dye ink and from there I added turquoise glitter, patterned paper and aqua coloured stickles. Yep you read that right... I didn't use silver stickles with my sequins lol!!! ;)

I started my card by diecutting the cardstock panel with a Blueprints die and then stamping a repeated design with a sentiment stamp from the Big Birthday Sentiments stamp set. I created a coordinating glitter strip with Turquoise Elizabeth Crafts glitter and also added a piece a chevron patterned paper that matched perfectly!

I stamped the same sentiment that I had used for the repeated stamping onto a banner that I diecut with a Stitched Fishtail Banner and then I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I adhered the stamped banner over a banner diecut with vellum and then finished the card with clear sequins and mint stickles.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog all week to see the videos for each of the 5 days of camp and to participate in the craft activities each day! There is a grand prize for participating in all 5 days and daily giveaways just for leaving a comment on the YouTube videos! Happy camping! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS