MFT December Card Kit

Hello! Today I have a card to share that I created with the new December card kit from My Favorite Things called Fancy Flowers. This months kit features a beautiful flower stamp set (with coordinating dies) along with a great word die set to use for sentiments on card designs.

For my card, I used one of the large flower stamps as the focal of the card and stamped it in black ink.
I then diecut the word hugs through it and coloured the letters to make them stand out from the flower.

I also stamped an envelope to match the card and added some colour to that as well. You can see how I created this card and envelope in this weeks episode of MFTv. ;)

Make sure to check out the MFT blog to see more cards created with this months kit. Thank for stopping by.

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie--This is such a cool card! Love how the "HUGS," is camouflaged upon the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea. Like the look and die. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever use of the word die! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS