MFT February 2017 Release Countdown | Day 3

Hello and welcome to day 3 of the My Favorite Things February release countdown. For the next 5 days, we're counting down to the February 2017 release, sharing cards and ideas using the new products.

For today's card, I used the new Farm Friends stamp set to create a simple design with the adorable cow image and the fun sentiment that goes with him. ;)

To create my panel, I added blue and green distress inks to a white cardstock panel with an ink blending tool and then I spritzed on some water for a more textured look. This is a go-to technique on almost every card I create lately lol! ;)

Once the panel was dry I trimmed it down and added it to a card base with a strip of black and white striped patterned paper and silver sparkle cardstock.

I diecut 2 banners shapes from white and grey cardstock, stamped the sentiment onto the white one, and then I stapled them onto the bottom right of the card. I then stamped, coloured and diecut the adorable cow image and added him on with foam adhesive.

Thanks so much for joining me for day 3 of the February release countdown. All of the new products that we're sharing all week will officially be available in the MFT online store at 9pm EST on February 7, 2017.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for more ideas from the creative team and giveaways! See you tomorrow for more countdown fun! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

10 comments:

  1. Adorable card :) how cute is that lil cow
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable the sentiment made me smile and laugh, awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Stephanie! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I super love this card Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS sweetness! No surprise that you use the water spritzed, watercolour BG often - it's always so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card, Stephanie! I love the black and white cow with the black and white striped paper and the black and white sentiment banner. Just a needed pop of color from your green and blue watercolored background. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This simply adorable cow card would put a smile on anyones face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This simply adorable cow card would put a smile on anyones face!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS