Fun Scrappy News & Other Randomness

Got an email and a phone call yesterday from Christine at Black River Designs inviting me to be on their design team!!
So excited to get the chance to work with Christine, the other girls on the team and some awesome scrapbook products!
Can't wait to get started!

You can see the announcement and the other girls on the team here.

On another note - so excited to see Shawn and Mark win dancing and Kris win Idol! A little bummed that Kris will have to sing that ridiculous song because of his win but I am beyond excited for his album to come out. I will be first in line to get it for sure!

And... this weekend is Memorial Day weekend for all my US friends - and there is a pretty cool blog hop going on for Cards for Heroes. You can find all the information here to visit all the blogs involved in the hop today! Such a great cause. I'll definitely be finding time this weekend to create a few cards.

And since I can't post without some colour, here is a recent layout I did of my cutie niece. Love this owl paper from 3 Bugs in A Rug.



Have a great weekend!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie! Just wanted to say CONGRATS from another BRD design team gal! Looking forward to working with you! Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Congrats to you Stephanie! I am looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats!!! I look forward to working with you on the team! HI from the states... I love that layout here too? What are the letters made of? They look like cork. So cool...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Congrats on BRD, I am really excited to get to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on making the Black River Designs DT! I'm so happy for you. And for Christine too... how wonderful for there to be a new Canadian company with a fabulous DT to show off the goods! YAY! I can't wait to see what you create. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi stephanie! congrats on BRD and I'm so excited to get to know you and work with you!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS