April Scrapbook Stamping - Blessings

For Nichol's April Scrapbook Stamping class at 2 Peas, the challenge is to use stamping with your journaling. Love this idea and I really like the Ali Edwards - Technique Tuesday stamps for this. They are such great stamps for layouts as well as cards and I find I reach for them all the time when I am creating....they always just seem to fit.
I wanted to get some older photos scrapbooked from Thanksgiving a few years ago and the Lawn Fawn 'Say Cheese' stamp set is great for that. That polaroid stamp makes any photo look great once you crop it down to fit inside the frame. I can definitely say I am addicted to this set and will probably be using it way too much in the future - lol! :-)





Supplies Used:
Cardstock - WorldWin Papers
Patterned Paper - Jillibean Soup
Diecut Machine and Design - Silhouette America
Stamps - Ali Edwards (Technique Tuesday), Lawn Fawn
Ink - Jenni Bowlin (Ranger)
Stickers/Diecuts - Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon, 7 Gypsies
Mini Clips/Staples - Tim Holtz

I have a few unfinished projects on my desk that I'm hoping to complete this weekend. If I get them done between some family functions and hockey watching (go Philly!!), I'll post them this weekend.

Have a great weekend!
Oh and ps....Grey's is finally new tonight!!

Steph :-)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS