May Scrapbook Stamping - Special Delivery

I am excited to share this layout that I made as a guest designer for Nichol's May Scrapbook Stamping class at 2 Peas.
This months challenge is to stamp borders on your layout. I loved the idea and created the borders on my layout a few ways:






Supplies Used:
Cardstock - WorldWin Papers
Patterned Paper - Echo Park, Crate Paper
Diecut Machine and Design - Silhouette America
Stamps - Ali Edwards (Technique Tuesday), Hero Arts
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Tsukineko
Stickers - October Afternoon
Punches - Marta Stewart Butterfly
Felt Clouds - Pebbles

I stamped the pink, the aqua and the brown borders under the photos with word stamps, a measuring tape stamp and a stitching stamp
I stamped around the entire white cardstock piece with a phrase stamp
I stamped a circle phrase stamp around the inside of the sun

Thanks so much to Nichol for asking me to take part this month! She is such a great person and such an inspiration - I definitely recommend checking out her blog and her stamping class at 2 Peas.

Happy Sunday!
Steph :-)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Stephanie! Love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful...I LOVE everything about this LO! Great job.

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS