Elle's Studio August Inspiration, Sale and Winner!!!

Hey everyone!
Today is the 22nd which means the Inspiration Gallery went live at Elle's Studio. I had a lot of fun creating my projects this month with lot's of the new tags that recently came out. Here are my projects for this month:

Toronto Zoo





Other Products Used: Studio Calico 'Mind The Gap' Kit

Big Fish
 




Other Products Used: Studio Calico 'Boardwalk' Kit

Hello Sunshine



Elle's Studio Product Used: Lil' Snippets: Summer, Lil' Snippets: Beach
Other Product Used: Studio Calico 'Mind The Gap' Kit

And if you haven't heard, Elle's Studio is closed this week as they move to a larger space to accomodate all that awesome product! But to make up for the wait on shipping, Elle is running a great sale this week:


And last but not least...I never heard back from the winner chosen for my favourite Elle's Studio product so I picked a new name at random and the winner is:

Amy
congrats on the dt ! and love your scraproom!
August 12, 2011 7:36 PM

Congrats Amy!! I'll email you the specifics on how to get your tags sent to you. Hope you enjoy them! A huge thank you to Elle and everyone at Elle's Studio for the awesome giveaways!!

Check back tomorrow for a new layout!
Steph :-)




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS