2 Peas Design School

Hey everyone!
I didn't get a chance to post last week about a fun event going on right now at Two Peas In A Bucket called Design School! It a 3 week course detailing various concepts of design with lessons, challenges and of course prizes!!
I was a guest designer last week and created a layout based on symmetrical balance. This is the layout I created:





For a full description of how I created this layout using balance in my design as well as supplies used to create this project, please visit 2 Peas here. And make sure you check out what the other guests and the garden girls created... seriously amazing stuff! :-)
This week stats a new week with new design principles...check it out here.

It's our last week of summer here...the kids start school next week and they're pretty excited!! I for one like the laziness of summer and am not as excited :-(
But we'll settle into a routine quickly and start heading into fall. That is something that makes me smile...I am definitely an autumn girl! Love the sights, smells, temperatures and overall coziness of the fall season. Can't wait!!

Steph :-)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. I just love your layouts! This one has a beautiful color scheme. Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great page!! congrats on being a GDT at 2peas :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS