December Daily: Foundation Pages


I figured since tomorrow is December 1st (where did November go?!?!) I should share the foundation pages of my December Daily album before I start filling it up. (I apologize for the long post!)
For more information about December Daily and what it is, check out this post here by the amazingly talented Ali Edwards.

I loved a lot of things that people did with their albums last year, so I saved some of my favourite ideas so I could incorporate them into my album this year. :-)

For the actual album, I am using a We R Memory Keepers brown leather album. I picked it up at Archivers when I was in Ohio a couple of months ago and tucked it away until it was time to start the album. :-) I love love this album. I want to replace all of my albums with these in the 12 x 12 size as well as more of the 8.5 x 11 ones. So classy and well made. :-)

For my page protectors I am using one of my favourite ideas from an album last year... Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology Album refills like Nichol used in her album. (a huge thank you to Nichol for always being such an amazing inspiration!!) I immediately fell in love with all the fun sizes and knew I wanted to do the same for my album. I have been hanging onto these page protectors just waiting for December to get here! :-) In addition to those page protectors, I am also using We R Memory Keepers full 8.5 x 11 page protectors and the 3 pocket ones as pictured in the photos below. I really love the fun mix of all the different sizes together.

For papers and embellishments I am using a whole mix of stuff. Lots of patterned papers from Jillibean Soup, My Mind's Eye, Echo Park Paper, and Making Memories. The numbers for each day as well as a lot of fun tags are from Elle's Studio. And lot's of Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards stamps will be incorporated throughout.

So the photos below show my foundation pages. Definitely going to be adding lots of fun touches as I go and may move them around a bit depending on how much space each day needs.



























So excited to start working on this tomorrow. I am so into the holidays this year and I am really looking forward to the memories that will be made over the next few weeks! I hope to share completed pages a couple times throughout the weeks ahead!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone's albums as we progress through December - let the holidays begin!!

Steph :-)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Your album looks awesome, I love how the page protectors make the book a little more interactive. I'm looking forward to seeing your finished pages.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS