December Pagemaps

The Jillibean design team got to take part in the Pagemaps sketches for December designed by the amazing Becky Fleck. They went live today so I thought I would share the layout I created.
I was given an 8.5 x 11 sketch to work with that can be found here with all of the other awesome sketches and sample layouts.
This is the layout I came up with. I stayed pretty true to the sketch with a couple of minor changes.

How You Write


All supplies are Jillibean Soup (mainly from the Sweet & Sour Soup and the Watermelon Gazpacho collections) I love how well all the text paper and embellishments to go with the photos and story of the way my son wrote at this age. 
And I haven't done an 8.5x11 layout in awhile so it was fun to go back to that size. Will definitely be doing some more in the future.

Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back later this week with some photos of my December Daily progress.

Steph :-)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout! Such cute pictures too. :) I love the little ABC border up top.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS